A twitter user Anyawu Tutu @steadi_lady revealed this shocking experience this afternoon while making her hair in a saloon down her street, she witnessed a man die after drinking two big bottles of Chelsea dry gin. The unfortunate event which was as a result of a bet of 20k ended the man’s life who bled through his nose and ears subsequently leading to his untimely death.

The gin which has an alcohol percentage of 43% can cause difficulty in remaining conscious, vomiting, seizure, trouble breathing, slow heart rate, clammy skin, dulled responses such as no gag reflex (which prevents choking), extremely low body temperature and ultimately death when taken in large quantities like this in one sitting.

Share:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *