Note: Never pay any money to any recruiter for any purpose (certificates, medical testing, interview, work kit or any other thing).
Chevron is the third-largest oil producer in Nigeria and one of its largest investors. In Nigeria, we operate under a joint-venture arrangement with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and have assets on land and in swamp and near-offshore concessions covering approximately 2.2 million acres (8,900 sq km) in the Niger Delta region. Read more about the company here
Experience: 3 years
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Key Job Responsibilities
- Daily closure of sales made by the cashier.
- Remittance of sales report and sales returns to the internal control unit for verification and vetting.
- Reconciliation and maintenance of stock ledger on a monthly basis
- Remit to the bank promptly daily sales made by the cooperative society
- Prepare payment requests for all verified invoice and keep records of same for tracking purpose.
- Monthly stock count and preparation of a report on commodity profit.
- Receive and confirm all payments for all products and generate online receipts immediately.
- Daily monitoring and tracking of all inflows into our various bank account
- Issue receipts to all direct sales outlets for all payments received
- Prepare promptly sales daybook for all daily sales activities.
- Obtain input of sales from all sales outlets for incorporation into the sales report.
- Recording accounting entries into the company accounting system with accurate figures and proper classification and coding
- Perform all other assigned duties that will enhance profitability and the organisation from time to time.
- To ensure that banking operations are properly managed
- Ensure all invoices are processed promptly for payment and track to ensure all outgoing payment requests attended to timely.
- Ensure accurate and complete collation of all sales made directly and from all other outlets.
- Ensure all sales are properly documented and receipted.
- Ensure all sales are remitted to the bank daily.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 years post-graduate experience.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and other MS Tools and ERP System
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Chevron on select.alldayhr.com to apply